Board of Directors
About the GBGH Board of Directors
Georgian Bay General Hospital’s Board of Directors is composed of ten community representatives, as well as four hospital staff members and two representatives from the medical staff . Each of these individuals volunteer their time, experience and skills for the betterment of our hospital.
Board of Directors 2021-2022
- Tim Kastelic – Chair
- Bernie Uhlich – Vice-Chair
- Jerry Van Dyk – Chair, Audit & Resource Committee
- Paul Farley – Chair, Governance Committee
- Jim Mulligan – Chair, Quality Committee
- Heather Ross
- Stanley Wolofsky
- Treva Job
- David Allen
- David Wattling
- Matthew Lawson – President and CEO (interim)
- Dr. Vikram Ralhan – Chief of Staff
- Dr. Emily Queenan – President, Medical Staff Association
- Dr. Danielle Davenport – Vice-President, Medical Staff Association
Interested individuals can apply at any time to join GBGH’s Board of Directors. Please contact the office of the President and CEO at 705-526-5011 for more information.
Meetings of the Board of Directors
Board meetings are being held virtually due to the pandemic.
2022/2023 Board Meeting Schedule
All meetings begin at 3 p.m.
|September 22, 2022|
|October 27, 2022|
|November 24, 2022|
|January 26, 2023|
|February 23, 2023|
|March 23, 2023|
|April 27, 2023|
|May 25, 2023|
|June 22, 2023|
(Please call to confirm dates/times and location)