Pay Your Bill
Bill Payment Options
Georgian Bay General Hospital offers a variety of payment options to pay your bill.
Accepted methods of payment
- Cheque: Payment by cheque, payable Georgian Bay General Hospital, can be mailed directly to Accounts Receivable (Georgian Bay General Hospital – Accounts Receivable P.O. Box 760, Midland, ON L4R 4P4). Reference your account number on the cheque or enclose the stub from the statement.
- Credit card: You can now pay with your VISA®, MasterCard® and American Express® online. Credit card payments will also be accepted at both hospital sites. Please see cashier hours of operation below.
- Pre-authorized payments: Pre-authorized payments may be arranged. Call us at (705) 526-1300 to set up an account. You will be asked to reference your account number.
- Cash and Interac® – Payments by cash and Interac® will be accepted at both hospital sites. Please see cashier hours of operation below.
- International wire transfers: Call us at (705) 526-1300 for wire transfer payment information.
Note: Internet and online banking are currently not accepted payment methods.
Credit card safety
We do not store your credit card information. We follow the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council guidelines regarding the handling of credit card information.
Cashier Hours of Operation
1112 St. Andrew’s Drive
Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Weekends from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Off hours from 8:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
Contact us immediately to discuss payment options.
After considerable time has passed due date, unsettled accounts get sent to a collection agency. If you feel your bill should be paid by a third party or other provincial plan, contact us as soon as possible.
Note that we are unable to obtain payment from the provincial plan or third party; you are still responsible for settling the debt. You should make payment as soon as possible so that your credit record is unaffected.
Phone: (705) 526-1300