Georgian Bay General Hospital is proud to have partnered with Philips Lifeline to provide to the community the Lifeline service. We take comfort in knowing that our patients/clients can continue to live confidently and independently in their homes with the reassurance that help is available at the push of a button.
Lifeline is an easy-to-use medical alert service that lets you summon help any time of the day or night – even if you can’t speak. All you have to do is press your Personal Help Button, worn on a wristband or pendant, and a trained Personal Response Centre Associate will ensure you get help fast.
- Lifeline is Canada’s #1 Medical Alarm
- Trusted by more hospitals, doctors and professional caregivers
- Lifeline provides peace of mind and safety for thousands of Canadians
- Lifeline with AutoAlert option is the only button that will call for help, even if you can’t
The Lifeline service is ideal for anyone who:
- Lives alone or is alone a good part of the day
- It is at risk for falls
- Manages a medical condition or is recovering from surgery
- Has a caregiver who needs greater peace of mind
Lifeline is the perfect complement to the range of services offered by Georgian Bay General Hospital. Additionally, when you subscribe to the Lifeline program you support the Georgian Bay General Hospital.
How Lifeline Works
To book an in-home consultation or in-service with our Lifeline Community Representative, please fill out our online Follow-Up Request Form.
Or please call the Georgian Bay General Hospital Lifeline 1-888-832-6024 or 705-549-6176 or visit www.lifeline.ca.