|**** The Midland COVID-19 Assessment Centre does not perform testing for outbound travel purposes.
To obtain a COVID-19 test for outbound travel purposes, please visit the following for more information:
The Midland COVID-19 Assessment Centre located at 1156 St. Andrews Drive, Midland and is open:
- Monday: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Same day appointments are available. You do not need a referral to get a test and you do not need a health card, but if you have one please bring it with you.
How do I book a test?
You can get a COVID-19 test if you are:
- Showing COVID-19 symptoms;
- Have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by your public health unit or exposure notification through the COVID Alert app;
- A resident or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by your local public health unit; and
- Eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative directed by the Ministry of Health or the Ministry of Long-Term Care.
Please book your test using the first and last name that is shown on your health card.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINEOR CALL 705-529-1025
Monday: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
What happens when I get a test?
You will be assessed by a nurse at the Assessment Centre and then swabbed. The sample sent for processing at a lab. If you are symptomatic, you will be given instructions on how to self-isolate at home.
Where do I find my results?
You can view your test results online on the provincial COVID-19 Test Results website. Depending on provincial lab capacity, results can take up to 4 days.