- Notice about Georgian Bay General Hospital’s May 26 Board Meeting
- May 26 GBGH Board Meeting – Location Change
- GBGH emergency department project marks another milestone
- Collaborative approach to operational review supported by GBGH board, NSM LHIN and Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
- GBGH investigates after blood analyzer failure
GBGH Operational Review
January 19, 2016 – Georgian Bay General Hospital will begin meeting with the community this week to present the results of our Operational Review. Ahead of those meetings the report in its entirety was made available to staff on Monday via the hospital’s intranet and uploaded to the hospital’s website today for the public at large.
Board Chair Ralph Befort and Karen McGrath, President and CEO, will host the first of four public meetings this week in Midland.
The first meeting will take place on Thursday, January 21 upstairs at the North Simcoe Sports and Recreation Centre in Midland from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., next up is Penetanguishene in the community centre upstairs at the arena on Monday, January 25 again 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., then moving to Tiny Township and the Wyebridge Community Centre on Tuesday, January 26 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. and finally in Tay Township at the Oakwood Community Centre on Wednesday, January 27 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.